I see you!
That’s a friend’s favorite line. Don’t tell him I used it here though.
Anyways, let me welcome you to my blog. If you haven’t read about me, click here to read.
Through my posts, you probably have a little idea of what I write about already but if not, you are about to.
There is nothing as important to someone living with a chronic illness as living with less pain and guilt and getting on with life like normal people.
Yes, we are not normal people. We are special and extraordinary beings that survive what the average person would not survive, we live despite our challenges.
So, I created this lifestyle blog for people living with chronic illness. The goal is to remind them that ‘you are human before your illness.’
Here are some posts that’ll teach you more about me and my illness
- 15 things you probably don’t know about me
- My tramadol experience
- Five lies you believed about sickle cell
- 10 things avascular necrosis (osteonecrosis) taught me
Some posts that might help you with your chronic illness
- Five fictional books will teach you about chronic illness
- Living with chronic illness: How to improve your health
- 15 fun things to do at home when bored (for chronically ill)
- Self acceptance as a tool for healing
- 10 things to never say to a chronically ill
Looking for inspirations? Here are some for you
- 15 inspiring quotes for people living with chronic illness
- Interview with a fitness expert and sickle cell warrior
- Sharon B Peter talks sickle cell and more
Now that you are done here, it is time to connect on social media.
I have a growing community of people living with chronic illness on Instagram, follow me here.
You can reach out to me using my contact page.