I’m a sucker for anything that inspires, anything that would give me that extra boost whether it is a quote or a movie, I am in.
Chronic illnesses come with lots of challenges.
And sometimes these challenges make us lose interest in things perhaps even life. We need that extra boost to keep going.
So, I complied some inspiring quotes to keep you going whenever you feel low spirited.
15 inspiring Quotes for people living with chronic illnesses
1) “One of the basic rules of the universe is that nothing is perfect. Perfection simply doesn’t exist… Without imperfection, neither you nor I would exist.” – Stephen Hawking
2) “Never let the things you cannot do prevent you from doing the things you can do”. – Coach John Wooden
3) “Your illness doesn’t define you, your strength and courage does” – Unknown
4) “Nothing can bring me down, I have mastered the art of bouncing back” – Unknown
5) “However difficult life may seem, there is always something you can do and succeed at” –Stephen Hawking
6) “At the end of the day, all you need is hope and strength. Hope that it will get better and strength to hold on until it does.” – Unknown
7) “You are stronger than any pain” – Unknown
8) “Pain makes you stronger, fear makes you braver, heartbreak makes you wiser. So thank the past for your future.” – Buddhist
9) “Disability need not be an obstacle to success” – Stephen Hawking
10) “Being able to walk pain-free is a blessing. Being able to walk without showing the pain is a skill.” – Kylie McPherson
11) “We either make ourselves miserable or make ourselves strong. The amount of work is the same” – Carlos Castaneda
12) “Don’t lose hope for when it is dark, the stars come out” – Unknown
13) “And here you are, living despite it all” – Rupi Kaur
14) Courage is not having the strength to go on. It is going on when you don’t have the strength. – Theodore Roosevelt
15) “Although the world is full of suffering, it is also full of overcoming it” Helen Keller
You might also like;
- My 7 morning routines (Number seven is a classified secret)
- Seven sickle cell warriors to follow on Instagram
Do you have a favorite quote for dark times? I’d love to hear it. Please share with me.
Also, I added 10 more quotes in my latest e-book. You can get it for free below.